White Horse Surveyors, the UK’s largest independent residential surveyors, providing property valuations and surveys, have successfully streamlined and automated their surveying processes through the integration of GoReport and Survey Booker digital software solutions.
Established in 2006 White Horse Surveyors are the UK’s Largest Independent Residential Surveyors. Based in Chippenham, the surveying practice now operates a wide network of 40 professional surveyors in England and Wales, providing RICS Level 3 Surveys, Level 2 Surveys and a range of Private Valuations. Surveyors work from their home postcodes with expert local knowledge of the housing market in their area.
To support their operational goals, White Horse Surveyors sought technology that would seamlessly implement into their business with the capability of integrating with other digital solutions and the flexibility to be able to evolve as the business as they continue to grow. It was critical the chosen technology aligned with its forward thinking and innovative approach to residential surveying and had the capacity to provide a comprehensive overview of their workflow, including the customer journey, reporting data and outputs, better serving the business needs and the needs of their customers.
The power of technology integration has enabled White House surveyors to:
- Streamline and automate its surveying processes with digital data collection and reporting, eliminating manual, inefficient processes, and empowering surveyors with the ability to rapidly produce high quality and consistent reports all while improving turn around time for the client
- Leverage CRM and survey management to create enhanced, more inclusive experiences for customers and staff by providing them with the power of automation to better manage their enquiries, quoting, terms, payments, and progression through submission of the final report.
- Plan for future growth. Using integrated systems, Management now have access to data that helps drive employee and customer engagement, improving workflow and making time for business growth.
- Provide a more personalised experience for staff. With team members having easy access to customer requests and the latest digital surveying technology they are delivering a more personalised, efficient and quality end to end experience for customers.
- Enhance their Quality Management programme and ensure that compliance issues and evolving industry knowledge is rapidly deployed via the system and immediately available to all surveyors
“As the largest surveying practice in the UK carrying out high volume residential surveys, White Horse Surveyors thrives on innovation” said Claudia Sesterheim, Chief Executive Officer, White Horse Surveyors. “Partnering with GoReport and Survey Booker gives us the power to apply that innovative framework by bringing our systems and data together so that our teams can streamline and advance our operations/surveying processes as we execute on our long-term goals. We are excited to see how else we can keep building on our progress with these systems to offer more services and options to our customers.”
About Survey Booker